Thursday, June 12

D-93: in the process of quitting you, I gave up a lot of stuffs


ever since you left me, a lot of things has changed. after you, I'm no longer a relationship kind of person. I can't imagine myself giving someone the trust to break my walls down and in the end they will break me down. I can't imagine myself holding someone hand, cuddling someone or even kissing them I can't imagine myself sharing all my thoughts and my secret with someone else or even giving up/ compromising for someone bc I can no longer afford losing myself or loving someone that much anymore. I can't afford to put myself in the risk of relationship dramas. there's reason for the change in my smile bc whenever I smile without teeth, they said I still look like you 

in the process of quitting you, I'm also quitting things that reminds me of you bc it's just too hard for me to handle. I no longer buy next chill, I no longer drink ice lemon tea, I no longer mix liquor with green tea, I no longer eat sushi that much, I no longer wear my vans now, I no longer have the habit to hang around bukit timah anymore (unless I've no choice), I no longer check my twitter that often anymore

it's true that people change and ofc, all these habit that I cultivated from you should be gone like you too. when you left, it destroyed me completely. all the memories as well as all these lil' habits of mine remind me too

I'm sorry, it's never easy for me but at least I tried. I'm sorry that I've to go until all these extreme ways to just feel better