Monday, June 9

D-90: 9th again


went too fast; gone too soon. living in self denial after so long. it's been 90days ever since you left me. everyday I'm telling myself that things will get better eventually. it's another 9th without you when you promised to be here every 9th

when we were still together, I gave up everything for you but now, I still give up things for you bc after all I can't bring myself to drop everything and leave. it's pretty stupid giving up your job offers for love but then I've been constantly telling myself that I'm giving up my job offers bc I feel that going into uni is more important just so I won't be guilty

the thought of dropping everything and leave just get stronger each day. you made me feel like I should just go somewhere and start my life afresh just so all these painful memories will be gone

at my lowest point, you weren't and that made me stronger than ever though I'm still stuck in the moment of us, but I believed that I will survive this long battle. if there's ever a chance to treat you like how you treated me, honestly speaking I won't and I will still treat you the same like before bc I know how much it hurts

nobody want me to take you back (if you ever come back), not even your close friends bc they feel that you don't deserve anything from me and it's how funny when people out there were saying "if you were my girlfriend I will make sure I will love you and keep you by my side all the times" when you don't even appreciate anything at all. I may be your trash but I believed someday I will be someone's treasure/gold

I'm sorry that I'm never pretty enough or even good enough for you

come back soon Bren, I miss you a lot