Tuesday, June 17

D-98

heading to the airport for my trip. I'm excited yet afraid at the same time bc I will be in a foreign country for 7days without anyone's company but myself. 

I should be travelling to the US at this point of time but I gave up my job offers so I'm flying to Taiwan for my holiday. I gave up bc I know I can't 放下 Brendan so what's the point? 

my purpose of this trip is to enjoy and relax myself as I went thru a bad break up 3months ago, it's very tough but I'm still trying to let go, trying to move on, trying to cope with everything. I hope I can forget everything and start afresh when I'm back and everything will be different. I never want this to happen but then I can't control it...

I hope by the time I'm back, I can start afresh and not so stuck in the past memories bc I'm torturing myself

真的真的很想忘记过去 从新开始