Monday, June 2

D-83


亲爱的你,今天我很想你
你有没有那么一点点的想我呢
希望你最近还好

I know I'm not over you. I know I will never get over you but I am trying, really trying very hard to not get involve in your life but I can't. I hate it whenever I am drunk, I will text you unknowingly. You shouldn't have unblock me bc I get my chance to pester you over and over again which I don't want to bc there's already someone else in your life. You know me well, I will not initiate anything when there's someone else bc I know exactly how will the girl feel even if you will not reply me.

I am the biggest loser bc after so long, I still can't get over you. I tell everyone I am over you but whenever someone mention your name, tears will just flow down my cheeks. Why must you do this to me? Why must you show me that I don't mean a thing at all or even I am irreplaceable? Why can't you just smoke me through everything?