Sunday, May 4

D-54

you taught me how to be alone, you taught me how to protect myself, you taught me how to be heartless, you taught me how to not love someone so much, you taught me how to be strong, you taught me how to not put someone above myself

I may cry for you still, I may love you a lot still, I may care for you, I may miss you a lot, I may still want you, I may miss all our memories but one day I know I will be stronger and happier without you. I know this won't happen right now but someday it will. I may not be determined to make it happen but then I will let time do everything and show you that I can be the girl I was before

you promised me that we will never have to bid goodbye again so why now? I'm hoping that this goodbye will not be forever, hoping that someday you will come back to me but then I know it's not possible at all bc you are long gone already with another girl

thank you for moving on so fast, thank you for showing me that I'm easily replaced, thank you for making me feel that everything was real, thank you for letting me know that your love can be gone so fast

in 14days time, I will bid my 2nd goodbye to you. this time round, I'm doing it as a lover not as a BFF anymore. I hope you are happy now without me but her....