Thursday, May 22

D-72: walking away

"I'm more afraid that you will come back than you dont"- I know I will take you back when you want me again. I know that I will fall even deeper for you again. I know that I will treat you even better bc I lost you once and I never want to lose you another time. I know I will beg you to stay even when you did me wrong and I know I would rather suffer than to not be with you

I know history will repeat: your scoldings, your flirting with girls, your comparing, your criticism and insults. for me: I will continue letting you do whatever you want, I will not talk back to you or even argue back, I will love you and come back to you even when you did me wrong

so let me put it this way, you stayed not bc you can't afford to lose me. it's bc you love the power you had over me which nobody will be able to give you until you found someone fresher and newer

after all what am I to you? just someone who's like a dog to you listening to all your commands and not able to fight for myself. I'm the only one doing all the fighting and chasing and I guess you enjoyed the thrill of being chased, being begged. your downfall; anger and pride. someday it will ruin you and you are gonna be on the self destruction path and nobody can save you bc you are an egoist, a nacarssist. you are a sadist you enjoyed watching people suffered over you, you enjoy using your power to dominate people

I don't blame you for loving yourself more than me but you are selfish. you want me to give you my 100% when you can't even give me your 60%. you want total commitment from me when you want all the fun, having your options of girls around. you want honesty from me while you, yourself were lying through everything the whole time

it's ok I lost you, it's ok. I'm coping well, I'm getting better as days go by. I just lost someone who doesn't know how to appreciate me, someone who treat me like a dirt, someone who don't respect me or my decision, someone who don't even love me as much, someone who bring me down all the times and someone who's ashamed of me

you are pathetic bc not only you lied to me, to all the girls you are talking to and the worst, you lied to yourself. I'm ok with you not respecting me bc you don't even respect yourself. you don't even know what's love, you only know what's power. I don't need you to pity me, I don't need anyone to pity me at all.  

I love someone who's not worthy of me, someone who don't deserve me. and I'm the biggest loser in the universe bc after all the things you did, I will still want you back bc deep down you need more love, you are insecure and only people that truly care can see it while others only want your rising fame

I didn't lose you bc I don't have you to begin with. come back home soon