Thursday, May 15

D-65: I'm not even holding the door for you to leave




I'm so close to where I'm getting to. I'm so close to breaking myself down completely. You had been gone for so long and I'm slowly getting used to life without you

please don't let me get used to not having you bc by then I don't want you anymore. how can you get out when I'm not even holding the door open for you?

you changed a lot after becoming a bouncer... it's to the extent whereby I don't even recognise you anymore. how can someone change so fast, it's scary very scary or maybe this is the side of you I refuse to face all along? I feel like I'm seeing you, seeing everything that I'd been going thru when we were together. you texting many girls sweet stuffs, you having intimate contacts with girls etc, you and your excuses made me wonder it's you or me that's more full of excuses and bullshit when you kept saying it's me

I've never hide anything from you, I've never flirt or have any intimate contacts with any guys or even made up excuses. I've never make friend with any of your friends just to stalk to you. it's bc I care that's why I want to know what kind of friends you are hanging out with and I care about you

I know a lot more stuffs that you think I know. I know you had been bad mouthing me behind my back a lot but it's ok just push all the blames to me. I will never let you be the bad guy or the guy with any mistakes. I will always let you be the perfect guy that you wanted to be