Friday, May 9

D-59

重新学习怎麼和自己好好相處。
學習怎麼愛自己,珍惜自己, 照顧自己。
學習怎麼當一個獨立的女生。
找回一個人也可以過得很好的那個我。
 

it hurts a lot that someone else is spending 9th with you. what happened to no matter what you will be spending it with me? so where the fuck are you. liar and I'm utterly disappointed in you. you were someone I once respected so much and someone I look up to so much and now you are a total changed of person

the Brendan I knew isn't like the rest, wouldn't dress like the rest or even behave like the rest bc you will always be unique! you have your own dressing sense, your own behaving sense but I was wrong. I don't know who you are trying to impress but I bet that girl must be very lucky for you to change who you are to impress her. can I beg you to not be like the rest and just be yourself? I don't know what's the reason for all these changes... it's not like you have been hurt fucking badly to change bc you don't even feel a thing to the end of us  

I plead for a relieve from all my suffering. I wish someone will take away all these pain as well as my life