Wednesday, May 21

D-71: 在你眼里我看到自己的寂寞


it feels good having someone appreciate what you had done for them and thanks B's mom x

our path stops here, we are just like an X (that's what you named me too) we will cross once and we passed the interception point. I don't know what the future holds for us, I don't know if we will ever talk again or our path will ever cross again but one thing for sure, I gave myself a closure for us and a new beginning for myself

you don't know how much courage it took to do all the stuff and you know all the bad times I'd been through but it's ok, you will never get to know bc you never get burned by love before as you will always be the one that go around buring others

tbh, i would love to watch your downfall so you will know how much you burned me and how much it hurts me but at the same time I will also be there to save you

what happen to you need me? oh yes, I need you a lot more than anything/ anyone in this world but all the things you did, proved me that I don't at all. I'm stronger than I thought I was 

thanks to you, I lost faith in love in happiness and in guys but thanks to you, I'm stronger than before. I'm more heartless right now