Friday, May 23

goodbye KST





started saying goodbye to the people since 730 in the morning. it's hard for me bc I always hated goodbye a lot

having mixed feelings about the end of internshit bc I know I will miss every single one here. it was a great journey in Keppel Tuas and through here, I gained a lot of "daddy(s) and grandpa(s)" and everyone's adoration with food and drinks

I remember the first day I came here and I was like "am I sure this is this kind of place I wanna work in? it's gonna be so damn tough" and now it ended. too fast, too soon

started out internshit with B by my side, having to listen to my complain day by day bc I'm tired of the wait yet I'm ending it without B by my side. I'm proud of myself that I went through this tough period alone, including the break up

thank you KST for the wonderful 3months experience!




my overly attached buddy which I will miss the most even though I will still be seeing her in school... I know we are not gonna spend as much time together again, I know that we will not see each other that often or even talk at all. I will miss ranting to her, whining to her, laughing together with her and gossiping with her. no more morning call from her bc she will be waking up different timing from me:( thank you my unconditional love budz!<3