Friday, May 2

D52


I don't want to miss you, I don't want to love you but there's nothing I can do to stop it. you will always be the guy I will run back to no matter how long and what happened bc you are just that impt. 

16days left, can 18th don't come so soon... I don't want to mean what I say at all bc I can't bear to part with you. I can give up everything for you it's just there's no purpose to it anymore... my life changed, so badly that I can't even recognise every single thing at all. my mind know it's time for me to go, but my heart doesn't want to. 

I guess we are both chasing after different things. I gave you the chase for so long but you are never here for me. you just keep on sprinting and sprinting without even stopping to look at me. you said you are able to give me everything but you don't want. what had I done to deserve all these when all I ever gave is my unconditional love to you? aren't you selfish? that you only care about you, you and you?

17days left to make the decision regarding my future. just waiting for that one miracle to happen... I just need that one reason to stay when I have every single reason to start my life afresh, somewhere new

I miss you a lil' more today, Bren