Friday, May 23

D-73

I came to this realization that I don't want anyone in my life. I don't need anyone to listen to my problems, I don't need anyone to go through thick and thin with me. yes I do miss the feeling of having someone in my life but I only miss the feeling of being pamper, being love and being care about that's all

yes I do miss you but you don't deserve anything, you are not worth anything at all. let's pretend we don't know each other even though we both know each other very well, let's pretend we never once exist in each other life, let's pretend we were never together before if this is what all you want

everytime I see you, it make me feel that I'm another step closer to move on in my life. let's admit, I'm better off without you. at least I don't have to lose myself, at least I know how to pamper myself, at least I'm not at the losing end