Monday, May 12

D-62

staring at the ceilings, everything seems so blunt. I don't even know what I'm going through at this moment it's like I don't even feel a thing already. everything just worn me out. I don't want anything anymore. the only thing I want now is to feel nothing, be heartless that's all 

looking back the past 2months, I don't even know how I managed to struggled through all these at all. we were always so near yet so far apart. near in distance but far in the heart. they said we were like lovers who just refuse to admit we still love each other but the fact is your love for me had already expired long ago

I believe someday I will get back up again, I believe I'm strong enough to overcome and I believe that after all these, I will be stronger than ever and I believe that I will pull through all these

I hope someday you will realised all the things I did for you, all the things I have your best interest. to you I might be annoying and irritating but I know I went extra miles for you and for sure, years down the road I will never regret anything

trust me, after all the things you did to me all the insults, criticisms, scoldings from you, I will still want you

---

it's exactly a week until I have to make my final decision. I really want to leave Singapore so badly and start my 2years somewhere new then come back here as someone new, someone better but I will never put you down bc of all the worries I have for you