Wednesday, May 14

D-64: not everyone you lose is a lost

in life there will always be gain and loss. some gain more and some gain less but at the end of your life, everything will be equal 

I always believe that what goes around comes around. wtv you did to someone, that someone will eventually do it back or someone else will do the job

I dreamt about you again last night. everything seems so real and I don't know if I'm thinking too much or what but it's just too good to be even happening right now

I'm another day closer to 18th and I'm afraid that this day will come I don't want to forget every single thing, I don't want you to slip away in my mind..... 

I think I'm addicted to pain or maybe I don't feel anything anymore. Physical pain mean nothing to me be it piercing or tattoos while emotional pain, I guess I'm totally numb about it alrd....

I really miss you a lot Bren:(