Wednesday, April 2

D-22: I'm missing you badly




Back to this place where we first hang out after losing contacts for a year. This is the place which turn us from BFF into lovers. This is the place that bring both of us so close. This is the place where I started being part of your life. This is the place where I stopped you from fights. This is the place where you piggyback me once. This is the place we once danced together, sing together. This is the place we teased each other. This is the place we shared so much laughter, so many memories. And this is the place where I hugged you officially for the first time. I never want to forget any of this moments with you that's why I keep on going back to all the places that we went before. I know you already forget all about us but memories will never... And wherever you are right now, I hope you are happy with the life you wanted all along. I miss us, best:(