Tuesday, April 8

D-28 心, 寒了

"do I miss you today?"
"everyday, a lil more"

i tried so hard knocking on your door and yet you don't want to open up. I knocked until the extent that my knuckles are bleeding badly

it's going to be a month, time flies. you changed while I'm still right at the same spot waiting for you to be back... I'd been drinking most of the nights bc it's the only way to forget everything

you can push all the blames to me you can blame me for the downfall of the relationship for all you want you can walk away freely bc at the end of the day I want you to be happy and I don't mind all the sufferings 

I remember I used to tell you "as long as you are happy even if it's without me, I will be fine" I thought it's hard but I realised it's even harder to do it bc everytime I see you happy, my heart ache a lil' knowing that I actually don't mean a thing to you at all. you made it to a point whereby I thought I mattered at some point of time

you are the last person on earth that ever got the rights to say I don't give a fuck or I didn't fight for us bc I DO WITH MY HEART and you just don't realized it 

算了吧 你真的开心就好