Tuesday, April 15

dilemma

I know that not everyone get the opportunity of having job offers hand to you even before graduate. though I've no commitment in Singapore but then it's still a very hard decision:(

I'm only 20, I shouldn't be thrown with this kind of life decision making right now... so what if I'm given a month to decide? I can't possibly use a month to decide for my next 2 years. yes I feel honoured to have the luxury of not having to find a job after graduating bc I'm handed with 2 offers right now but then there's really a lot of factors to consider... no doubt they offer very very good package but it's in exchange for my freedom as well as commitment to the company 

will I stay in this industry after I graduate? am I able to commit for 2years? how dangerous will the job be? will I be ok if I'm the only female on board? is this really what I want to do throughout my whole life? should I further my studies first? will I be happy to even earn so much per month when I'm only 21 (by then) 

out of the 2 companies, one of them is my dream company bc they are the top company in oil and gas as well as they give good incentive. and if everything is successful I will be station at the US base for my 2years.... haiz is this really what I want?