Monday, April 14

D-34: don't keep me here too long

"love is not about how many times they are able to sweep your feet off the ground. it's about how much you are willing to fight even after you know they will leave"

I'm another day closer to the closure. I don't need any answer from you I just need you to know what I've been going through and how I feel throughout. I'm not doing it to bring you back bc I know you are determined but I wish things will end well between us. 

I didn't want to kill myself I want you to kill me instead with your emotions and words. I see my walls coming up ever since you left and I realized there's no more I'm able to give others. I don't know if I should feel sorry for myself or those that proclaim they love me. I can never give another piece of myself out anymore. you occupy every single bit of me and you can never get out of the door bc you are too fat

I'm still here fighting for a battle that never existed or it did, just in my wishful mind. I asked you to break me completely so why didn't you? why you just break me half way which make me wonder if it's better to piece myself up or to tear everything apart. when we were together, I can never imagine myself without you. I needed you all these while and I'd been relying on you for the past 3years mentally. you were there for me all the times. I know if I need you, you will always be available for me but it's different this time round. you don't even bother to take a second look at me. I felt like dirt worthless to you:(

I got a job offer even before I graduate though it may sounds like a good plan for my future but there's more to it. if my interview success, and I sign the contract then I'm leaving here in a year time for a 2 years bond. I don't know if I want to take up this deal since I'm given a month to consider. it's a high risk job with a high end pay but I've to put my life on the line as well as to sacrifice a lot of things... so, no matter how much you hate me, I want you to be there to send me off when I'm leaving not bc of the sad goodbyes it's bc it may be the last time I'm able to be alive to see you