Thursday, April 24

D-44


it's been 44 days ever since you left me. letters has been piling up, and the scrapbook is slowly filling up.

what happens when people around you tell you that he's not worth it and he's a bastard especially his own close friends? what happens when people around you tell you that you should let him go bc you are just another girl especially his own close friends? what happens when people around you tell you that you worth a lot and deserve a lot more than you think especially his own close friends?

i started looking at you from different perspective and i came to a realization that the more i'm trying to make myself to hate you, the more in love i'm with you. somehow, i master the skill of loving someone's imperfections and flaws more than their strengths. i'm the biggest loser in the whole universe and the biggest joke on earth... being BFF for 2 years, knowing his way of life and still fall for him

the truth about women, the need security the most not money not fame. they said love changes people in the good way and the bad way. i used to be afraid of commitment bc i yearn for freedom, i don't want to be tied down and i always feel that nobody's that deserving for my commitment at this age and the commitment i'm talking about is settling down, not about being devoted or faithful. i can never imagine myself spending my entire life with just someone, i can never imagine myself waking up to the same face for the remaining 40-50years of my life until i met Brendan. he's the only one in the world that made me want to settle down, want to stay with him for the rest of my entire life and the one whom i can imagine myself waking up to, every single morning and after he left, the shit old afraid-of-commitment feelings come again

你不喜欢我也不用经 只要我还爱你的一天我会永远支持你永远在你身边 请让我继续爱你吧