Wednesday, April 30

D-50: 放不下你是我活该

starting to change my mind about every single thing bc I don't know if this is what I want eventually.... issit the right thing break myself down? issit the right thing to turn into a completely heartless person? issit worth the ride in the end?

nobody say you are worth it, nobody even someone close to you. I'm the biggest fool in the world, 放不下你是我活该 only fools will keep fighting for the ones who don't even fight to stay and I'm the fool.. 

I know you won't be reading this that's why I'm comfortable with voicing all my feelings. by the look of it, you are fucking fine and fucking happy so why am I here feeling fucking sad and drowning my fucking sorrow every single night. why am I missing you every single day when you are thinking about other all day long?

I wish love is a real gun so that you will kill me and end all these sadness and pain that's inflicted onto me. I'm fighting hard to survive every single day