Friday, April 4

D-24: Story // edited



Another mini shopping spree for myself at pandora! There's no harm trying to pamper myself right? They said pandora tell the story about a girl. so here's my story:

Best, you are the only one in the world that hold the key to my heart. I put all my love for you into a circle so that it will never break off. I want to travel around the world with you and go to Paris, kiss under the eiffel tower...

truth is, I'm going to leave this place soon not now, not in months but somewhere next year. planned several trips during my vacations as well as backpack (not confirm) to the western! my journey of sole traveller start soon and I hope I got enough to survive if I wna go backpack for more than 3months:( wna be a true wanderlust before settling down for a proper job or my advancement in studies. whatever it is, I planned for something which got to do with going away. 这里没有什么人好留恋 对吗?