Thursday, April 3

D-23: Only you


Embarking on a journey to capture every single memories we had during the past 10months which includes all the places we been to, food we ate. Though it's a lot of places but then I'm determined to walk through every single one of them. I know everything gonna hurt me badly in the end but this is the least I could do right now:( I'm giving him everything as our "actually 365th day present" and whatever he's gonna do with it, I wouldn't want to know


As you all know, I'd been wearing this necklace for the past like 5months? He gave it to me during our 5th month and it's something very precious to me. Today, I finally took it off not because I move on or I let go. It's because the necklace start to rust and one of the diamond dropped out so I want to keep it safe. I don't want anything you gave me to be dirtied or spoil so I rather keep it in a safe place 

I miss you best. How's life for you?