Wednesday, April 23

D-43: all the misses


I miss waking up next to you every weekends morning. I miss cuddling on the bed with you and watch our shows until we fell asleep. I miss brushing teeth together with you. I miss having who-get-more blanket fights with you. I miss tickling fights with you and laugh until both of us were weak. I miss how you always want me to be the driver but in the end you became the driver. I miss playing fun run with you and see who got the highest rating. I miss travelling to your house in the morning just to see you for 5mins or eat breakie with you. I miss being a pig beside you. I miss how you never fail to take care of me and protect me. I miss how we can talk all days without getting bored of each other. I miss how you spam me wake up every single day for school. I miss cooking together with you. I miss how you always pamper me with food. I miss how we can always fight over a bolster or plushie. I miss how we always get silly together. I miss your forehead kisses. I miss how you always carried me around the house just bc you don't want me to walk. I miss how you always surprised me at my house. I miss how you always plan surprised outing for us. I miss how you always hug me to sleep at night. I miss your smile. I miss the tight hugs we exchanged before parting every single time. I miss every single thing about us and you:(