Sunday, April 20

D-40


forgotten when was the last time I wore this necklace out... definitely it's not long ago but then it feels like years. this time round, you aren't the one that wear it for me but myself. I swear this feeling is very different. I guess the next time I'm gonna wear it will be on 18th may and every 18th of the month just bc I want it to be kept somewhere safe 

been blogging way too much, too often but then there's no other alternative ways to voice my sadness out other than this platform... somehow, I already have a decision regarding my job offers but then 29more days until I give them my final answer 

I can never bring myself to look at you bc I will always have the urge to hug you tightly. I'm sorry for avoiding you all the times... the days are numbered and I'm loving you and missing you more every single day. there's no way i can contact you bc you totally cut me off but everyday I'd been telling myself if you want to talk to me, you will. I miss you best, more than anything in this world. 

time to zzz I guess, been having only 3-4hours of sleep for the past month... time for some good-complexion-sleep soon! I hope to see you in my dreams:(
---

I hate parting and I witnessed one just not long. even though he's not someone very close to me but then he's a very nice guy who keep encourage me to go after my given opportunity. he talked to me about you, and I just told him to ask you take care of yourself and control yourself everytime when you work. guess that's the last bouncer I will ever talk to at sonar after he left