Thursday, April 10

tea session @ KOM


times flies, finally see the rest of KOM intern after 6 weeks. I don't know why everyone is like so excited for the gathering maybe bc it's been so long. the perk of being an engineer, you are surrounded by guys as it's an male dominant industry

every single one was like, hey just stay here longer and talk instead of going back to where we are. a great meet up, a great lunch session with all of them (except for the lunch part bc it's still 菜饭)

this mini tea session made me think twice about my future, what I want to do, whether I still want to stay in this industry or not... it's really never easy bc you have to stay under the sun in long hours. whether to stay in the yard or be in the offshore side, my future seems so blunt

there's so much to sacrifice for every choice I made and in the past, at least there's someone which I want to stay here for but now, I'm trying my best to find a reason to stay