Monday, April 7

D-27

lying on my bed at this godly 0151 timing, staring at my ceiling just wondering where did it go wrong? am I the one who's fully at fault or am I not? I always believe that for every action, there will definitely be a reaction to it so why am I the one getting all the shit things while you always get to walk away freely?

when we started dating, I should have known that life is pretty unfair sticking by your side. but still, I choose to squeeze my way in to be part of your life. I will never get it and I will never unds why all your other girls are able to call you bby/bb when they are just your friends while I can't even self proclaim anything when I'm your date. you don't know how insecure or how does it feels like. you said before you don't even believe if I ever love you since I'm full of lies but then how true was your love towards me when you allow people to call you bby without even thinking of how I feel? how true was your love when I'm constantly sharing your love and attention with all your other girls out there? wasn't i someone you once loved? wasn't I someone once important to you?

on the day you told me you lost all your respect towards me, it just made me wonder if you ever respect me in the first place bc of all your actions. if you do, you wouldn't allow girls to call you bby or teddy bear hug you infront of me, you wouldn't text other girls all day long (I'm not saying you can't) you wouldn't had call me names, you wouldn't ask me to do something I don't like

when you left, you said to be fair to me I will not get the chance to stick with you again. this is not the fairness I want, all I ever asked for was you to treat me better. just better and that's enough for me. I'm not asking to be your one and only bc that's impossible

I'd always listen to you for every single thing, I'd always shower you with enough love and attention but apparently it's never enough for you. you wanted more when I gave you every single bit of me. I lost myself completely while busy taking care of your needs. I gave you all the freedoms in this world, I gave you whatever you asked for but it's never enough. love works both way, how can you expect me to give you my 100% first while you only gave me 60%? why can't we just give 100% at the same time? I remember once I asked you to change role with me for a day, immediately you said no but why? issit bc you don't want to be the one who's doing the giving? 

enough said of all these, if you ever gonna be back I will still take you back despite knowing I have to go through all these again