Tuesday, April 22

D-42

I'm slowly losing reason to stalk you, I'm slowly losing reason to talk to you, I'm slowly losing reason to hold you back but why am I not losing any reason to love you, care for you and miss you?

I vow to love you unconditionally, endlessly and sincerely. perhaps this is the reason why I still love you and miss you so much. being in a one sided love is miserable just as the saying goes, the longest love is the love that's never returned. 

the reason why I will never leave you (physically, emotionally and mentally) it's bc I know if I leave, you will never chase after me and leaving without you is the last thing I ever want to. within a month you left, every single night I'd been dreaming about you

love is just like a catastrophe. when it dies, eventually you will hope that the other party will have no more suffering on the other side while the one that's left behind will always be the most painful one. I'm glad you are satisfied with wat you have right now, at least without me in it and you showed me I'm never a source of your happiness. 

it's been a day since I blog about you best. I'm still waiting for your return