Wednesday, April 9

D-29

"do I love you today?"
"everyday, a lil' more"

somewhere along the line, I came to realize that I don't even want to try to survive anymore. every single day I wish I'm dead. I hope the day when I die, I want you to be here and see me for the one last time. in the past every single day I'm begging for your love and attention but now, I'm begging for a relieve from my life 

another day you are not by side is another day you are further away from me. soon I will not be able to see your back view anymore or the worst, the illusion of you. I couldn't remember your voice anymore, I totally forget the way you spoke, the way you call my name and the way you sound

what happened to spending all the 9th with me even if I didn't book you? what happened to being here for me all the times while you busy running away right now? what happened to proving everyone that we are those "wow, they are still together" the kind of couple?

I'm afraid that someone will come and break me down over and over again but at the same time I wish someone or something would take away all these pain of mine