Friday, April 25

D-45: where have you go?


959days of love, 342days of memories and 296days of Brendan (up to today's date) every single thing is inside this book. every single day this book is getting thicker and thicker bc the memories is getting more and more. I don't wish to fill up the entire book bc I want it to be continued instead of the ending of our chapter 

I'm not superwoman, I'm just a civilian, waiting for my hero to save me which apparently my hero is busy out there saving someone else instead

ask me why I love hanging out at sonar after he left? it's bc whenever he's around, I feel safe and secure. yes that's the feeling he gave me all these while, his build his character and his charisma show me all of these security and safeness I'm looking for. whether we are together or not, I will always have this feeling

they told me I miss our memories but no, I don't only miss our memories and I miss you as well. never have the courage to look you in the eyes bc I will always want to hug you tightly. I'm still as meticulous as the past when it comes to you bc I will always want the best for you and you will always be someone priority to me. I will always have a soft spot for you regardless of how long and what you did bc it's just you, you are Brendan Ang

it's funny that my dream used to be together with you until death tears us apart but now my dream is you finding someone better than me and will love you endlessly and unconditionally. most importantly, you get your happiness

pls be safe at work. I miss saying this to you but, goodnight I love you